I'm Blaming the Groundhog for Everything

When Punxsutawney Phil said we’d have six more weeks of winter, I didn’t think he meant we’d have all of it this week. With office closings and delays, wonky train service, and an acute case of the winter blahs, I haven’t pulled much together for this week’s post.

Scranton_Iron_Furnaces_February_2014_via_Facebook
Scranton Iron Furnaces via Facebook, photo by Jill Murrin

So, here’s a link to last week’s post of events in February. I would strongly suggest checking ahead about events scheduled for this weekend (or any other time this month). All parts of the state are experiencing winter-like weather with a vengeance, and some events are more weather-sensitive than others.

In the meantime, I’m going to think happy thoughts and pretend that spring is just around the corner. No matter what anybody else says. I’m lookin’ at you, Phil.

0 comments:

Post a Comment